AILiveSim is a young startup, that uses game technology to create realistic dynamic simulation for training and testing AI algorithms. Our software can be used to augment datasets, collect associated ground truth, train new learning algorithms using curriculum, or various types of testing. We create environments that look realistic, are parametric and we model some procedural elements to allow for a maximum of variations.
We offer a motivating compensation plan, a large amount of freedom in your work and an unmatched human adventure. You will get a chance to play a key role in the life of the company. We are currently looking for exceptional candidates, self-driven and with a strong motivation. We value experience and education but we also know that talent doesn’t necessarily comes with the number of years. We also believe in the power of the team, so a team player that is able to communicate and brainstorm is considered a must.
We are looking to fill several roles:
DevOps / FullStack Engineer
AI-Live-Sim provides large-scale simulation on the cloud. We are seeking a talented full-stack engineer to further develop our high performance and scalable implementation for our simulation platform and services and to integrate third party services. You will have the ability to shape and influence our product and offering.
- Amazon Web Services, in particular AWS Lambda, DynamoDB
- Serverless application framework
- Front End application stack HTML/CSS/React js
Valuable assets in your role:
- Experience in game development or game companies
- Familiar with Unreal engine and C++
- Entrepreneur minded, worked in startup before
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and truly passionate about technolog
Game Programmer / Software developer (Junior/Senior)
Your responsibility will be to design and implement parts of our system and to guide and the content team.
We expect succesful candiates to have some of the following :
- experience with programming game play, graphics, animations or other subsystems or tools
- know about games or real time 3D simulation
- familiar with unreal engine
- c/c++, python
- computer graphics
- game development
- test driven development
- neural networks
- embedded robotics software
Machine Learning / Machine vision Engineer
We are building a tool for training various AI solutions and we use AI to improve our results and efficiency of the scenarios that we generate. Enthusiastic about building neural networks to solve various problems, you are able to design and implement your own strategies, models and datasets.
- Experience with Python, Tensorflow , Pytorch or other framework
- Experience in algorithm generation and/or computational method implementation
- Perform end-to-end/full stack software solutions development and deployment
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate applications; document design decisions and develop modular software components; monitor system performance metrics, and identify potential risks/issues
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, is passionate about solving mathematical and behavioral problems with data and is excited about working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment as part of the Product Engineering team.
Technical 3D Artist (Junior/Senior)
You responsibility will be to create environments which looks very realistic while supporting a large number of variations.
- Creating stunning realistic environments.
- Making procedural setups which can be used to make different variations in our environments.
- Strong 3D art production skills (3dsmax/maya, Zbrush, Houdini, Substance Painter etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of processes, pipelines and best practices of game art production.
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently as you are working from home.
- Making stunning procedural materials.
- Knowledge of optimizing assets and environments.
- Experience in games or simulation projects
- Familiar with Unreal Engine, Blueprints, scripting or programming
- Knowledge of VFX and lighting
- Experience with photogrammetry
- Knowledge of Substance Designer
You think you can contribute to our project, feel free to contact us! We are alway eager to hire great individuals.
In case you feel that we need to hear from you, send your application and cover letter explaining your motivation to email@example.com
we will get back to you shortly.